25 April, 2012

Pie Week - Green Bean Pie - Hong Kong - August 2010

McDonald's Hong Kong Green Bean Pie - August 2010
Not sure what McFlurry that was.
http://marathonangel.blogspot.com/2010/08/green-bean-pie-anyone.html
Consumed on 21 August 2010
Location - Hong Kong (forgot which branch)
Price - 6HKD ($0.77USD)
Calories - ~250kcal
Rating - 3/5
This is the purpose of Pie Week, to get through some Pies that I would feel guilty trying to write a full review on.  I tried this pie back in August 2010, so it was before this blog.  I don't remember much about it, other than I finished it all so it couldn't have been so bad.  

Apparently mainland China had the Green Bean Pie as a limited time item some years before HK did.  This Flickr photo was back in 2006 (and I prefer the Chinese packaging to be honest)